- Faculty Alumni sites
- Graduate Career Tracking
- University gifts
You are here
Home » Pályakövetés - DPR
Graduate Career Tracking
The Graduate Career Tracking Programme is a nationwide research project in the framework of which the University of Pécs started the online tracking survey of its graduates (each year those who received their diploma or their university leaving certificate one or three years prior to the survey) and enrolled students.
The graduate career tracking focuses on two different groups:
- With the motivational survey the university is able to obtain first-hand information about the job-market and higher education motivation of its students, their expectations concerning their studies and their situation at the job market, their strategies for education and placement and the university can also prepare them for the future follow-up surveys.
- With the career tracking survey the university would like to be informed about already graduated students, what they experienced as job seekers, their strategies, their evaluation of their studies at the University of Pécs could highlight their motivation concerning higher education.
Leader of the research project is Dr. Gabriella Kuráth, head of the Marketing Department, Rector’s Office.
The Development of services for students and institutions in higher education project won by the University is supported by and realized within the framework of the Social Renewal Operational Programme (SROP - 4.1.1-08/1-2009-0009), it is carried out according to the principles of the Central Graduate Career Tracking System (SROP – 4.1.3).
NEWS / EVENTS
- Cascet of the Chinese culture in the Zsolnay Cultural Quarter
- Japanese language course
- UP Basketball Team gets in the final four
- Hungarian Language and Culture Winter University 2013
- Double celebration in the academic year of 2012-2013
- Ride your bike to the UP! New cycle path in Pécs
- More news »