By service the provider means the community framework available at www.alumni.pte.hu including all of its features and functions, as well as the use of all assets (images, videos) capable of visualisation at www.alumni.pte.hu site.
The service is offered by the Rector’s Office Marketing Department Alumni Office of the University of Pécs and You understand and agree that once you register in the system, you are supposed to provide all the details indicated by the statement of Privacy.
You understand and agree that all user information including those of Yours will be collected, integrated and accumulated anonymously by the Alumni Portal and the data collected from you and other users will be used for anonymous statistical and analytical purposes.
Users agree that their name and year of graduation will appear on the website in the list of graduated classes.
The service provided by the alumni system can only be used by natural and private individuals. The Alumni Portal reserves the right to refuse the service to any user.
The Alumni Portal, as an intermediary service provider is not responsible for the information transmitted.
The citation or use of any content on the Alumni Portal will be possible only with the acknowledgement of resources. The resource is „PTE,” in any other case the acknowledgement of the currently specified source is legally binding.
You understood the prohibition of unlawful or unauthorized activities. Illegal or unauthorized activities include, but not limited to, for example, the following:
- The change, adaptation or decompilation of any part of the Alumni Portal;
- The use of any automatic application, crawler, side viewer, decompilator, or any other kind of application, with which the Alumni Portal or any other part of it can be reached, changed or indexed;
- Unauthorized intrusion, or intrusion attempt (hacking) into the computing systems of the Alumni Portal;
- Collecting information about other members for unauthorized purposes;
- The publication of obtained material;
- Generating user IDs by automated means or by any other unfair or fraudulent machination;
- Provision of materials, which, in a misleading way give the impression that they are officially endorsed or approved by the Alumni Portal;
- Forwarding viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or any other destructive elements;
- Provision of materials that are unlawful or which promote or advertise illegal activities;
- The provision of false or misleading information;
Disclaimer of warranties
The Alumni Portal and its owner, its affiliates, lessors, partners, suppliers, consultants and agents disclaim any and all liability for the information or materials placed in the Alumni Portal, for their content authenticity, completeness, legality, reliability, functionality or availability.
You agree that you use the Alumni Portal and the applications displayed within the framework of the Alumni Portal only at your own risk, and accept that the Alumni Portal is not responsible for material and non-material damage that may arise in use.
Parties intend to settle any dispute arising in connection with the Contract in a peaceful way, with negotiations. If the Parties do not reach an agreement within 30 days after the beginning of the negotiations, they dispute the Contract within the jurisdiction of the District Court of the city of Pécs, or, in case of litigation under the jurisdiction of the Country Court, the rules of law of the Civil Code of 1952. Act III. will govern.
The User is obliged to take all reasonable measures to protect their personal data (e.g.: access code User is responsible for all events and activities that occur under using their passwords and logins.
You agree to compensate the Alumni Portal against all claims on the part of a third party, which is in connection with or stems from your use of the Alumni Portal, including any nature or type of claim, costs, which derive from any demand, damage (actual and consequential) law suit/legal action, court
decision, cost of litigation and Attorney costs. In these cases the Alumni Portal will notify you in writing about any claim, litigation, or procedure.
Due to the global nature of the internet you agree to keep to all local rules concerning user behaviour and acceptable content on the internet. You understand that all personal data, information and user-created content are controlled, processed and stored in the territory of Hungary, in the European Union.